This site provides a number of resources to help you learn to manage anxiety. A good place to start is to understand your cognitive styles that contribute to how you manage anxiety.
For milder forms of anxiety, you may be able to use these resources as self-help. For more severe anxiety issues, you may need support from a therapist.
Dr. Monica Frank
- Evaluation and guidance using the Excel At Life resources
- Brief, intermittant model
- Mindfulness-based cognitive-behavioral therapy (MCBT)
- HIPAA compliant video or phone sessions
About Dr. Frank
- Licensed psychologist
- Over 30 years experience
- Specializes with anxiety and stress
- Further info
- OCD Intrusive Thoughts Reassurance
- Excessive Responsibility and OCD
- Magical Thinking and OCD
- OCD Hoarding Assistance: What Is Your Life Worth?
- Mindful Grounding for Anxiety/Trauma
- Lies You Were Taught as a Child
- Distrust of Others and Learning to Discriminate
- Learning to Tolerate Anxiety
- Building Blocks Emotion Training
- Rainbow Relaxation Emotion Training