1) Respectful. When writing, keep a respectful tone and choice of words. Don't use all caps to yell at others on this site.
2) Should be helpful. The purpose of this site is to help people so only comments and questions that are considered helpful to others will be approved.
3) Not critical. Those who are asking questions on this site are genuinely desiring help. Being critical when giving advice or your thoughts about their situation is not helpful.
4) Consistent with the purpose of this site. Excel At Life teaches the cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) methods to help people make improvements in their lives. Comments that are inconsistent with these methods can be confusing to the users of this site.
5) No inappropriate content. Any language or content that may be disturbing to the users of this site will not be accepted.
6) No identifable information. Do not use full names of people or provide information that can identify them.
7) No links. Links to other content are not accepted and will be removed from otherwise acceptable comments.
8) Unreasonably critical of the content of Excel At Life. Excel At Life is a private site created for a specific purpose. Although other opinions within the confines of CBT are welcome, critiques considered confusing to the users of this site or are not helpful will not be approved.
9) No spam. Obviously, anything even remotely considered spam won't be approved.
Kindle Books by
Dr. Monica Frank